Could your favorites use a little lift?
Whether we’re repairing, resizing or redesigning, Walters & Hogsett guarantees you the highest quality workmanship. With our state-of-the-art laser repair technology, we have the capability to handle all types of repair work, even the more intricate and challenging repairs! In fact, most of our clients pick their piece up and exclaim, “Wow! It hasn’t looked this good since I bought it!”
Here are a few things to know about our jewelry repair services:
- We will gladly supply estimates at no charge.
- Your jewelry will be insured while it’s in our possession, and to assure your peace of mind, we will help you examine your jewelry under a microscope before and after the repair.
- We offer ring sizing, soldering, re-tipping, prong repair, shank repair, stone setting, rhodium plating, and even pearl or bead re-stringing. We can also fix your broken chains and clasps that have worn out on bracelets, and convert those old clip-on earrings to posts!
- Repairs typically take about a week once the estimates are approved.
- We’ve been a trusted family business for 35 years! Therefore, you can be absolutely sure your jewelry is in good hands.
Starting To Waste Time?
Have a watch that has started running slow or quit altogether? Let us diagnose the problem and get you back on time.
Our local watchmaker boasts 35 years of experience working on every kind of timepiece, and is a member of the American Watchmakers Institute. We’re able to service your watch movement, replace a broken crystal, and adjust timing. We can also access any factory authorized service center specific to your timepiece.
Our trusted, expert watch repair services include:
- Estimates at no charge
- Insurance while your watch is in our possession
- Battery replacement in-house for $10-$15
- Crystal replacement, watch strap replacement, servicing of the movement, crown and stem replacement, timing, buckle adjustment, and water testing.
Please keep in mind that more complicated battery replacements may need to go to the shop and can cost extra. Repairs can often take a few weeks, as the inner movements are complicated little machines. Your patience is appreciated.