We help make true love more affordable.
Jewelry is an investment, often in the people you love. And we know the heart is sometimes bigger than the budget. That’s why we offer financing to help you buy that perfect piece without the angst.
We offer Wells Fargo 6-month, no interest financing for your convenience.
If you prefer, we also have a fee-free, 3-month layaway program that allows you to make payments as often and for as much as you like.
Of course, we also accept all major credit cards.
Online Financing Application
The American Gem Society credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Wells Fargo Financial National Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company.
To fill out an application, click here
Give Peace Of Mind A Chance.
It does happen. You find the perfect ring. You lose the perfect ring. Without insurance, you’re out time, energy and cash. That’s why buying jewelry insurance is one of the most important things in your entire proposal planning process. We know you’re busy, but chances are this is one of the biggest investments you’ve made up to this point.
The best move? Apply for a jewelry insurance policy immediately after purchase.
Play it safe until you pop the question.
Here are five tips from Jewelers Mutual, provider of Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance, on protecting your ring until the big day:
- Store the ring in a safe place. Storing the ring at the place of residence after purchase is not a safe option.
- Ensure she doesn’t find it. Hiding the ring at home raises the potential that a future bride will discover it.Keeping the ring at a bank safety deposit box will prevent this from happening and also keep the ring safe from theft.
- Document it. Have you made a list of all of the things you will need for a proposal? Flowers, music, location?Don’t forget to also keep an accurate appraisal of the ring. Make two copies and store one separate from your jewelry. Also include a photo or video of the ring.
- Keep it with you and don’t leave it unattended in a car or suitcase. If traveling to a special destination for a proposal, when you arrive at a hotel or restaurant don’t hand your jewelry bag to a hotel or restaurant staff. Carry it personally.
- Insure it. Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance from Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company provides personal jewelry protection against loss, damage, theft and mysterious disappearance wherever your travels take you, worldwide. So get the right insurance then relax, and wait for the “Yes!” you are expecting.
All policies are not created equal.
Don’t wait until a piece is damaged, lost or stolen to discover that it’s not fully covered under your homeowner’s insurance policy. Make sure you’re protected with a policy created specifically for jewelry.
Your jewelry is an investment. It’s an expression of your personal style, appreciation of beauty, and often much more. Jewelry inherited or given as a gift by a special loved one carries memories and special meaning. And while those sentiments can never be replaced, there’s great comfort in knowing that insurance will cover repair, and the value of your pieces is protected.
Walters & Hogsett does not directly provide insurance, however we work closely with reputable firms like Jewelers Mutual and State Farm and can answer many of your questions about jewelry protection.